Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hunger Games

At first I wasn't that excited about the book, but then one of my good friends told me how obsessed he was with them, and how excited he was to see the movie when it came out. It changed the way I felt about the book. I went from dreading it, to looking forward to reading this book. It was really interesting. As I read on, I began to ask myself questions, like "what if it was me?". This book was surprisingly easy to read. It was very engaging as well. I love the beginning before the games, when we begin to get an idea of what kind of world they live in, and what is the norm for them. I also found it interesting how this contrasted to luxurious life of other that are later on introduced in the book. Their priorities are quite different. It isn't about survival anymore, at least not from the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment